I knew that with little boys, comes injuries! Well, on Friday, we had, what I call, our first big injury. It could have been worse, but it was still pretty scary. At least for mommy!! On that particular day, the boys and I were cleaning the living room. I had moved the little table that we keep in front of the fire place so that I could do my daily vacuuming. Haden decided that he would spin to see if he could make himself dizzy. Needless to say, he was successful. He fell right into the fireplace and hit his head. As I am telling him that he should not do that, I moved his hand away from his forehead, only to discover a lot of BLOOD!!!! I have been known to not be very good with blood, but I handled it very well. However, not well enough to deal with it on my own. Thank goodness I have a mother that is a nurse. What would I do with out her????


The injuried! This was after the bleeding stopped and I had him cleaned up. But he is starting to look a bit like a unicorn!

Grandma's always make things feel better!
Haden is now back to looking like new, but he did have some black eyes for a while. I do hope that he has learned his lesson, however, something tells me that this is only the beginning of the injuries!
Daily vacuuming? Wow I am impressed!
ReplyDeleteWell...the boys like to help vacuum, so I tell them they cannot help until they pick up their toys. I use it as a bribe. It encourages them to do what I asked, plus I get clean carpet out of the deal!!
ReplyDelete