Summer has begun! The boys will go to daycare 2 or 3 days a week, which will be wonderful for all!! They love going there, and I would love a day to read a book or clean the house. We are going to stay busy though! Haden is in his first year of T-ball. He has now had two practices. After the first one, I realized how much he is like me. He really did not know what to do, because it is a lot different than playing in the backyard with Brody. When I asked him if he had fun, he said no and that he did not want to go back because he did not know what to do. HHHMMMMM......wonder where he gets that from??? He did go back and even hit the ball without the T!!! I was very proud.
It is definitly a challenge to try and take pictures without looking obvious and hanging over the fence all at the same time. I was trying to stay back so that he would stay out on the field. Haden is so shy that he would rather be with me. He did stay out there the whole time, but managed to not say a word to anyone. I hope that he makes some friends other than those he goes to school with!!
As for the rest of the summer, we will keep pretty busy with trying to keep clean and playing.
Looks nice! I will check back often and expect to see some updates! :)
ReplyDelete