Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's a........

I think it is safe to safe that Wyatt and I lead a very BORING life!!! We get up, get dressed, go to school/work/daycare and then come home eat dinner, do homework, go to bed, wash and repeat. The boys have started soccer and both are on different teams. This did cause some issues with Brody but he has since gotten over it. He does like Coach Justin which has helped! Haden has gotten much more aggressive with soccer and is actually kicking the ball! This is a huge step since he just ran along the pack in the fall. Brody is the littlest kiddo on his team, so he most of the time he is just trying to keep up! He did not get the Althof limbs! In other news, we have never made the official announcement, so here it is!!! We are expecting baby #3! This has been exciting for everyone of us!!! Brody is probably the most excited!! He had/has lots of questions and insights about having a baby in the house! It is actually quite funny. My favorite was when he was trying to convince me it was a really good idea to have 2 babies. Um....no not really!! He has also been very persistent with wanting a sister. I have been worried about what would happen if he got another bother instead. Yesterday was the BIG day. Wyatt and I went off to the doctor's office yesterday to have the routine 20 week sonogram and appointment. It is hard to believe that I am already half way through this pregnancy! We got to check out the baby and see that it really likes to keep hands on the face and feet above the head. Does not seem all that comfy to me! The baby also moved NONSTOP. I mean CONSTANTLY!!! If it was not moving a hand or a foot it was rolling back and forth. Is that a sign of things to come??? This will be a fun time for us as we adjust to life with three children, with on of those children being a GIRL!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!!! I am sure the boys will definitely protect her :) So sweet

    ReplyDelete