I have learned that the boys (or Brody) LOVES to perform for my new phone. That is why I have all of these videos. Oh, I also just love my new phone!
Brody, unlike his brother, loves to sing around the house. I am specifically saying the house because you take him to church and he clams up and refuses to move his mouth. This is something that Haden does on a regular basis. I am glad that I have a child that does love to sing and enjoy music as much as I do.
Here is Brody performing his new and FAVORITE song, Red Solo Cup. Who would have thought that my kid would love to sing a song about a cup!
And to my dear nephew Brody. I am sure Karen did not intend for her song of the day on Monday to be Red Solo cup. I mean, when Olivia came home from daycare, that is all that she was singing. When asking her where she got that, she quickly answered. "Bwody mom" Of course...........
ReplyDelete