I can remember being a little girl and loved to see if I can make myself dizzy. I had to do it the old fashioned way by spreading out my arms and spinning as fast as I can. The years have gone by and now my boys like to do the same thing. HOWEVER, they are a little more resourceful. My mom brought to my house the lazy susan that was on the table when I was a little girl. Never did I crawl on the table and spin on it or did I every think about it. They boys have gotten their hands on it and take turns spinning as fast as they can on it. They DO NOT it on my table and spin but in the middle of the living room. I really don't use this large piece of round wood. So instead they treat as though it were some fun fair ride. Now if only they would play as enthusiastically with the toys that Santa so carefully picked out for them!
I will add that at the beginning of the video, Brody is putting his buckle on!
No comments:
Post a Comment