This summer has gone by WAY to fast! It has been one of the more interesting summers by far! I have been frantically working in my new classroom and it is finally coming together! Wyatt has been back to work and is feeling MUCH better. He gets a little sore by the end of the day, but I guess that just comes with the territory of having a broken collar bone. The most exciting part of our summer has been my two little fish! Haden and Brody both took swimming lessons in June. Haden took private lessons so that he would be more comfortable with going under the water. Kadi started out with a little boy that she could not talk into going under the water to five days later, having a boy that she could not keep from under the water! WOW! I of course have no pictures. I cannot swim and take pictures all at one time. Plus, it is hard to take pictures of a little boy that will not stay on top of the water! We have been spending a lot of time at the Shawnee County North Swimming Pool. The boys LOVE it, as do their mother! We also discovered the "big blue slide." I think I could spend an entire day taking the boys and Olivia up the stairs and sliding into the big splash! I try to not let them go under, but each time I fail, and each time they come up coughing and laughing and begging to go again!
Last week we completed a week of bible school! I was the director for the second year in a row and seem to be getting the hang of organizing it. The boys had a good time and were EXHAUSTED by the afternoon so we all got in LOTS of naps!!!
This week I will be finishing up my second class towards my masters in education with a focus in reading. From the looks of things so far, I should be getting an A which means a 4.0! I am SUPER excited about it, as I have been working pretty hard!
Haden and Brody waiting to watch the fireworks with cousins Olivia, Joey and Sydney!

AHHHH!!! Smoke Bombs!!!!!

Wyatt grilling with one arm!!! Pretty impressive!

Chocolate Pudding Milkshakes mustaches! YUM!

A little time in the small, backyard pool! The slide in this pool is of NO comparison to SCN Pool!!

PANDAMANIA at VBS!!! God is Wild About Us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment