I have been needing to update my blog. I keep thinking that I will update with the photos that I took of Wyatt and his injuries, but I think I just may wait on that! Instead I thought I would share my new recipe.
For dinner tonight, I made french dip sandwiches. I am not a big french dipper, but I must say that this was pretty darn good!!! I had stolen it off of a friend's notes on Facebook and then altered it a tad bit. Wyatt really seemed to like it! You will have to try it also and let me know what you think!!!
1 roast of your choice (I used chuck roast)
1 package of Lipton Dry Onion Soup Mix
2 Beef Boulion Cubes
1 can of beer
2 cups water (I sort of dumped, but use your judgement)
mix together and cook on low in the crockpot for the day. When done, slice and put back into juice. Serve on Hoagie buns. Be sure to dip into the Au Ju or use BBQ sauce. Either way works well! The biggest hint is that the longer it cooks on low the more tender it becomes. Once I sliced it, I let it set a little in the juice and that worked well!
ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment