Sunday, May 29, 2011

I am still here!

I am still around! My priorities had been adjusted just a tad so that I could get through my last few weeks of school. It has been a bitter sweet ending to the school year. I will be leaving my comfort zone at Central Elementary as a Special Education teacher and heading a few blocks west to teach first grade at Colorado Elementary. I am sad to think that I will not be working with those that became my friends, but I am super excited to make new friends. In the meantime, I have been frantically boxing up my stuff. I was silly to think that I did not really have that much! WOW was I SHOCKED by how much I have accumulated!!! Think goodness for Randel and Sandy volunteering (not really, I am just a good sweet talked!) into moving my stuff for me. Something tells me that I am going to owe them BIG!!! Do you think they will take an IOU?

This is where I started in August.





This is now what my room looks like. At little bland don't you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment