Wyatt and I took the plunge last weekend and bought a minivan. I have officially entered the soccer mom world! While proudly showing off my new wheels to a friend, she told me it made her think of the Swagger Wagon. I had to find the video that she was telling me about and thought that I would share it with you! We bought a Honda and the video is a Sienna which makes us the wannabes!!!
Now, I know some of my friends get a kick out of the fact that I surrendered to the minivan, I want to point out that I LOVE my new car!! I am pretty sure it is the best vehicle I have ever had! Enjoy the video and I am going to go and stare at my new car/van!!!
I'd like to see you and Wyatt make your own Swagger Wagon video!! :)
ReplyDelete