I have a sneaking suspicion that this is Jenny's way to get me to update! :) My friend, Jenny, has tagged me in her blog about giving 7 facts about myself. She was tagged from another friend for the same thing! So not to be a party pooper, I am going to share my 7 facts!
1. I HATE social situations!! It makes me a nervous wreck. I am always worried that I will same the wrong thing or that others will think that I am weird. I typically will not talk to someone first because I am not sure how to start a conversation, so instead I will end up sitting by myself, looking like a dork because I am not sure what to do. I know Wyatt gets frustrated with me since he is Mr. Social.
2. I love to bake, but do not like to bake cookies. I don't mind mix the dough but after that I get bored. I usually end up with a bowl of cookie dough in the fridge!
3. My hobby is trying to figure out what my hobby is. I have dabbled in a little photography, scrapbooking, guitar playing, crochet, knitting, sewing, quilting and the list keeps going. I am not sure which one I like, because I want to be perfect at it right off the bat.
4. I am PETRIFIED of storms. I try very hard to put on my brave face because I don't want Wyatt to think I am a wimp, but I really am! I won't watch the weather for fear it will mention a tornado. I had a great grandmother that would head to the basement immediately with the first sound of thunder. I might mention that as I am typing this, it is thundering. What to do, what to do!!! :)
5. I am SCARED to DEATH of snakes!!!!! I might mention that I am scared of anything that might even resemble a snake! I get nervous working outside because I might see one. I am afraid to fish, because on the movie Funny Farm, Chevy Chase caught a big black one on his line. Wyatt gets a kick out of taking me through a field because he thinks it is funny when I stomp my feet to scare them away! A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
6. I have a secret love for 80's teenage movies!! I favor the ones with Molly Ringwald, but will watch any of them!
7. I do not and cannot text using the abbreviations. I would much rather type out the entire word. I also have a very hard time reading the abbreviations. Good thing I have internet on my phone so that I can look up the meanings!!
These are a few facts about me! Apparently I get to pick someone else to give their facts. Who to choose!!!!
Drum roll please!!
ASHLEY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment