Sunday, March 13, 2011

Closet Challenge

It has taken a little longer than expected due to illnesses and a project for my master's class, but I did it!!! I completed my first challenge. I cleaned out the coat closet by my front door. I had a lot of junk that I threw out and I have started a donation box because there are a lot of items in my closet that is just not worn, so why not give it to someone that will!! To start out the project I labeled three containers so that I would not have my junk sorted all throughout the house. It kind of kept things contained...hence the CONTAINERS!!!






Before:




After:




I had plastic drawers that I bought a few years ago for my classroom and do not use anymore, so I brought them home. They were setting in the basement, so I cleaned them up and used them to sort the boys hats. This should help with deciding which hat belongs to which boy!

Now that I am done with this project. I am thinking about working in the kitchen cabinets.

So.... what is YOUR project???

No comments:

Post a Comment