Friday, March 25, 2011

New Cow

This is just to cute to share...at least for me.

I picked up Haden from preschool a couple of weeks ago. We were talking about his day and we got on the subject of milk. He now has the option between white, chocolate and strawberry milk. I asked him what he picks and he told me he really only likes chocolate milk. He thinks that my strawberry milk is much better. I asked him why he never gets white milk, because he drinks it like crazy at home. He responded with the typical "I just don't like it at school." We were quiet for a bit and then he pipes back up with how he likes his milk to come from a cow...

I explain to him that the milk does come from a cow just like at home. He then tells me that no, the kitchen makes it at school because that is where he gets it from....

(he has a good talent about making himself sound like he has it all figured out)

I then explain to him that it does come from a cow. Again, he says that it does come from the kitchen. (which it does)

I have realized at this point he has it in his head that I am wrong, so I am not going to win this conversation. He gets quiet again and I assume the conversation is done and then he tells me....

"Mom, I think that the school just needs to get a new cow because the one that they have is very bad." Apparently he thinks that they must keep a cow at school and milk it in the morning!!!

All in the eyes of a five year old!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment