I have some wonderful friends that just made fun of me because I have not been updating. Then when I put up a video they told me it does not count. :) (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!) Let's face it, the Althof's are BORING!!!
I have decided to create something to blog about. What should I create? I have been thinking about this and I was reading a friend's blog and she had entry about how she was cleaning. My house is a MESS!!! I thought about this and was thinking about how we have a ton of clutter, plus I am in some very much needed decorating. So my idea is that I am going to challenge myself to do some major cleaning and blog about it. My goal is to once a week pick some place in my house and reorganize/declutter and show before and after pics.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not judge my messy, cluttery, nondecorated house. :)
But, once I am done, you all can come over! The only part of my challenge that I don't have is an end date. What should my end date be???? Something tells me that this is going to be a never ending project. I do want to encourage my friends to do this with me. Blog about it or maybe leave me some comments about how it is going for you!
With this all said, I am now off to reorganize my coat closet. It is not pretty! Have a good and clutter free week!
I am not sure the others will agree with me but, this is a much better start than the video!
ReplyDeleteAwesome post ABBY! Your best one yet.
ReplyDelete