The most important things in life are your friends, family, health, good humor and a positive attitude towards life. If you have these then you have everything! - Author Unknown
Friday, February 25, 2011
Woman's World
I am getting ready to take a "mini vacation" with some of my friends and sister. Heather, Ashley, Jenny and I are going to hit up the Little Apple and attend the Woman's World conference. It is a faith based conference for women, hence the title! I am looking forward to a little time outside of Holton, and away from the stress of everyday life. It has been a CRAZY week at work with testing, meetings, IEP's and parent teacher conferences. Then throw in two little boys and a messy house and getting my own homework completed (which I am supposed to be doing at this very moment). Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that my life is over the top busy and worse than anyone else, but I think I felt a little overwhelmed this week. I look forward to a little girl time with my friends and worship time with God with other women who probably share many of the same "blessings" as I. With that, Look out Manhattan...here we come!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Holy cow girls..... an UPDATE!!!!!
ReplyDelete