As you all know, my baby boy has a head of hair with lots of wave. NOT ANY MORE!!! I am going to be honest and say that there were a few tears in my eyes as I watched all of his hair drop down to the ground. Wyatt and I decided that it was time for a hair cut, and out came the razor. I think this is the first time I have ever seen his scalp!!! Now, Brody has had many haircuts in his two years. They usually consist of a trim. Only one other time has he really had a major cut and that was when Wyatt cut off all of his adorable curls. I am pretty sure I cried then also!! Wyatt keeps on reassuring me that his hair will grow. I suppose I will admit that he is right!!
BEFORE

After
No comments:
Post a Comment