I have been on this path to become one of those people that exercise daily. You know those type... they get up at the crack of dawn and go work out, or they ride on a bicycle across Kansas in one week. Yes, I should have it in my genes. I mean, if Scott Bartlett can do it, I should be able to as well...right? My dad just got doing a team triathlon and will compete in a individual triathlon all sponsored by the local gym. I am thinking that I am one of the only people in this town that does not compete in those. I think that I am going to attempt to one day, ONE DAY!!! be one of those people that can run a 5k. At this moment, I don't even run down the driveway. I have found on the Internet a website that helps those that desire to become healthy and run to make it a reality, with out the heart attack in the middle. It is
http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml
I encourage you to try it with me or just to be encouraging. I hope that one day, I will be able to say that I ran a 5k!!! I CAN DO IT!!!
I've started and...given up on the couch to 5k so many times. You can do it. I really need to get back to the gym. I went tonight and barely made it 2 miles.
ReplyDeleteYou can do it....You both can do it. I will say that i don't always run the entire amount..but hey I'm okay with that!
ReplyDelete