
Haden listened to the dentist really well. I always get a little nervous when they x-ray his teeth, but he does so well!!

Haden even got to wear some AWESOME glasses to keep the light out of his eyes!!


By the end if the visit we were all shiny, clean smiles. However, we did learn that he has teeth like his mom and will have a future in orthodontic work. We also had to go back the following week to have those deep, hereditary grooves in his teeth sealed to prevent those YUCKY cavities.

So the next week, Mom, Haden and myself loaded back up and went back to the dentist and had yet another successful visit getting Haden's teeth sealed. He was quite a trooper with all of those hands and items in his mouth! I think it bothered me more than him!!
After we got done, we asked Haden were he wanted to eat, expect the answer of McDonalds. We were completely shocked when he said that he wanted to go somewhere he had never been. When I asked him where that was, his answer was Red Lobster. I would hate to break his heart and not go there!!! So we went, all for the sake of Haden.

When I asked him what he wanted, I was even more floored when he wanted crab legs. Again, it was his day!!!


The waiter that we had was also so kind to take a lobster out of the tank for Haden to look at.

By the end of the day, Haden was VERY sleepy, but we all had a great time!! Who knew going to the dentist would be that much fun!!

SIDE NOTE: Sorry the pictures are not the best. I took them with my cell phone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment