Friday, March 22, 2013

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

Is this for real??? Could it be???? No, it really cannot, but it looks like it!!!! I know that you have checked in with me daily for MONTHS ON END anxiously awaiting my fantastic blog posts. And NOW the day has ARRIVED!!! Ok, so I know that you have all actually just given up on me, so now I think my blog has turned into me just jabbering and putting my own thoughts onto a website. Now, I do have some friends that are actually continuing to update their blogs (ahem....Jenny). There are others that have maybe not updated as much lately themselves (that would be an elbow nudge to you, Ashley). Then there are some that have just gone the Shutterfly way (HEATHER). OK, enough of the little pokes at nameless people. On to my post!

I don't really have much to share. I think that everyone that reads my blog knows my life......I don't have one! In all reality, I have been very busy! Now that Ella is out of the hospital, I spend my time making up for all the time I missed cuddling her, the time I missed with Wyatt and the boys when I was with Ella at Childrens, and catching up on school. Did you notice that house cleaning was not on that list! So, spring is here (at least the calendar says that it is but not the weather) and I have decided to try to get myself in order. I have found a website via pinterest (that places has turned into my main search engine!) and the author is kind of inspiring. Mainly because her house and life are outragously organized. Reminds me of Bree from Desperate Housewives! Even her blog is freakishly organized!! I might add that she does this on top of being a mother and an RN so not another stay at home mom blog (not that there is a thing wrong with it, but I don't have the same amount of time as they do!) It is titled A Bowl Full of Lemons. Check it out!!! Lets get down to the nitty gritty of my post this fine evening. She has challenges and one is a 14 week whole house challenge. Something I NEED!!! My house is a war zone!! She also has a Daily Cleaning Challenge. But I need to declutter first!

Needless to say, I have not started! I am going to! But PLEASE say a little prayer that I don't tear apart my house in the process!!

No comments:

Post a Comment