Friday, June 29, 2012

Bring on the tooth fairy!!!

It just amazes me how fast time flies! My baby boy is growing up way to fast. Leave it to a tooth to make this mom tear up a bit! 
Haden has had a loose tooth for a little while now. I will NOT touch it, look at it or obviously pull it out for him. I am just not that mom! It makes me freak out just a little! We were at a friends house the other day going through little girl clothes, and he came up and wanted me to look at his tooth. It was barely hanging in his mouth. YUCK!! I told him that my friend loves to pull teeth out and would do it for him. He did not want to because he wanted to show it to his dad. We get home later that day, he shows his tooth to Wyatt. Wyatt told Haden to go wash his hands and then just give it a pull. again.........YUCK!!! Haden comes barreling inside, up the stairs and gets the funniest look on his face. He was wiggling that thing all the way in, and it fell out. I have always known that Haden is just like Wyatt, but never realized just how much! He is thrilled about this new part of his life, however, you would never know it. He is so laid back and easy going about the whole thing. When I asked him what was up, he just looks at me and says, "Yeah, I just lost my tooth. Pretty cool, huh. I think I need to put it in a bag." There was more jumping up and down from his mother!!!!! Wyatt and Haden both were very laid back about it and very much matter of fact. You lose a tooth, the tooth fairy comes, you grow a new tooth. End of story. 

 Haden at 10 months. Still does not have any teeth!!! 

Haden at 6 years and missing his very first tooth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment