Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mass Chaos!

Do you ever look at other people and wonder how they do it??? I do!!! I see other mothers out there that manage to have a clean house, clean kids, clean laundry, dinner on the table, go to work, and still seem to manage to have time for family and friends! I would love to know how they do it! I have been living in chaos since the summer started! My house is a disaster, my homework is piling up, the laundry mountain is growing, and I feel like I have NO TIME!! I have a friend that had a baby a couple of weeks ago. I have yet to see this little guy. Not because I have not been invited or that they live in another town, but because THERE IS NO TIME!!!! To this mother.....please PLEASE do not think I am avoiding you! I just have not made it over!
I keep thinking that things will slow down, which I am sure that they will....in another 16 years when Brody is off to college. In the meantime, I am working on just making it through the day and continuously thanking God for every blessing that He has blessed me with. I may feel overwhelmed, but I also feel truly blessed to have a house even though it is messy, kids that are healthy and busy, a career that I love, and friends with growing families, and family that is close!

No comments:

Post a Comment