It is the end of December and the holidays are over. Where did the time go!!! I have not updated anything lately and we have had a lot that I could have written! I kept saying that my goal is to update weekly but that obviously was a LYE!!
So here we are at the end of 2010 and it is time to make a New Year resolution. What should my resolution be? Should it be being a better blogger, working harder at keeping my house clean or the ever so popular, becoming a healthier person. If I were smart and driven, I could do all three!! I could blog about how I keep my house clean while eating only oranges! I am not sure that would make for some good reading, but one just never knows! Either way, I will attempt to update my blog with some fun Althof adventures. I might have to do some catching up to do, with all that has happened in one short month, but I will do my best. I will blog what my resolution will be!
One final question, do you have a New Year's Resolution??
No comments:
Post a Comment