Now, I wish that I can say that we went and bought an oven and then ran home and slapped it into the wall. That would be every girls dream, but not at this household. Wyatt and I (or Wyatt) have been working on updating our kitchen. We (meaning Wyatt) painted and added trim to all of the cabinet doors and painted the kitchen several different colors. (I was told that he was not painting it any more!)I got a new cooktop and then one Mother's day, Wyatt and the boys got me my new oven, with the intentions of having a new cabinet built. We were told that we would need to have the measurements from everything. This awesome new oven sat in my basement, year
after year.
Then, that wonderful day in October came...and so did my cabinet!
I agreed to do all of the painting. I never painted so fast in my life, which showed as Wyatt had to do some touching up, but it officially matched the other cabinets!!
With a little help from Chris Etzel, the cabinet was installed!
I love it!! I think that I have officially used it everyday since it was put in! We still have some finishing touches to make, but I can deal with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment