Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas at Church

We had a lot of things happening at our church that the boys were involved in. We had the living nativity that Haden participates in each year. He was the first baby Jesus when our minister started the living nativity. We have added many new babies since then, and they are each growing up so fast!




The next week at church we had our children's Christmas Program. I was in charge of the little kids, ages 1-7 years old. I could not do this without the help of the mommies!! Some of the kids refused to stand, some could not decide if they want to be up front or with their mommy and daddies (Lilly S.) and some learned that they can jump (Zoe S.) and some children just really wanted to see if their mommies would chase them (Olivia D.). It had to of been the cutest program ever and the kids did such a great job!


I think Lilly found herself a boyfriend!!








Out of all of the little 1 year olds, Zoe is the only one that would do the motions.

No comments:

Post a Comment